Are you a software developer who has the ambition and work ethic to thrive in a challenging new role?
Datacode is a software company based in North East Lincolnshire. As part of the Dataplan group, it delivers software solutions to businesses throughout the UK.
Both Dataplan and Datacode have continued to thrive throughout the challenges of recent years, and in 2021 Dataplan became part of the IRIS Software Group. We have already created applications that are used by over 2,500 organisations and half a million people throughout the UK, and are seeking to expand our team to further our success.
We’re recruiting for junior and mid-level frontend and backend developers, who can make a positive contribution from day one.
Our front-end stack is:
- React / React Native
Our back-end stack is:
- Lumen Framework
Don’t worry if you do not have experience using these. As long as you have transferable skills and are eager to learn, we’ll give you the support that you need.
What are we looking for?
We need someone who has:
- A relevant qualification or experience
- Great research skills
- The capacity to learn quickly, and have a willingness to pick up new technologies
- Ability to work in a team with other developers and designers to meet targets
- Strong problem solving skills
Above all, we need the right personality fit within our team. We need someone who is self-sufficient but also happy to collaborate with others when required.
You will be working in a Scrum team to deliver great new functionality and improvements to our existing products, as well as building brand new products.
As well as a competitive salary, you can expect:
- A holiday allowance that increases with length of service
- An extra day off for your birthday
- A flexible working policy
- Company pension contributions, life assurance and long-service bonuses
- A relaxed atmosphere to work in, with a casual dress code – we’re also fine with you wearing headphones while you work.