We have positions available for front-end, back-end and full-stack developers.
You'll be working across Datacode's various products, working within a scrum team to implement new features and improvements.
Back-end: If working on back-end, you'll be working on our JSON API using the Lumen framework, and across a variety of other PHP products.
Front-end: If working on the front-end, you'll develop using React and Sass.
Having worked with the above technologies isn't essential, as long as you're willing to work with new technologies. Support on new tech will be provided by your colleagues and online resources.
There's plenty of scope to develop new skills, or refine existing ones. If you're a back-end developer, but wanting to dabble with front-end technologies or vice versa, there's scope for working across both.
What do you need for this role?
- Previous experience in software development
- Experience working with some of the following languages
- Great problem solving and research skills
- To be comfortable communicating with colleagues
- The ability to manage time and work to team deadlines
There are plenty of ways to apply – send us your GitHub, upload your CV or just send us a message via this enquiry form.